pretty handsome

Monday, February 28, 2011

February Love

25/2 - (Friday)
Few days back, I was busy helping. Then on this date, all the effort was paid off. I wasn't expecting anything, really, but what I get was really unexpected. From the bottom of my heart, syukur alhamdullilah and thank you for the food fiesta!

No picture(s) because I want to substitute with a video. This video is related because of the similar place (the clue is fish.) I went to for lunch treat. Oh and, this guy will be on my upcoming Video Series entry.



'Market ikan man hattan. TGI Jumaat. Resipi rahsiaaa..' 

The above words - I think most Malaysians will understand, sebab kita suka translate bahasa inggeris to bahasa melayu kan? the video has a subtitles, so itsy pitsy to understand.



26/2 - (Saturday)
rehat sepuas-puasnyaaa di rumah. overwhelming feeling...

27/2 - (Sunday)
A wedding day. a day at the relatives'. and the best part is makan makan makan hehe.


awww moment! her name is sulha. such a camera lover. she makes the picture looks good. 
credits to farahmexx  :')

No comments: