pretty handsome

Thursday, March 05, 2009

And today...


The day of public speaking. As my turn comes approaching, nervous runs wildly through my vein. All of sudden I realize I’ve started talking & almost finish with the speech.
I think...I think..! I didn’t do good coz it is public speaking & I need to understand the facts in order to present it to the audience, so I wouldn’t only read the text in my hand...
At the end, I got praises of “Well done research. Good effort!” ;)
Well of coz I like to be praised...and meaning I have to present better next time, if not just as good like I did before...
And credits goes to a video that motivates me to present well for my topic “Auto-Suggestion”
“Day by day, I am getting better and better” - Emil Coue
[Picture credits: Allposters.com]

No comments: