pretty handsome

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

reminiscence

It has been a week since my mid-term break. It was fun with all the intend & unintended activities. Mostly it was an arrange goings-on but when we went to some place, our plan likes to change its course.
Nevertheless, all went well. Be it with family or friends. I ate yummy foods at home. The special fillings curry puff. Do-it-yourself porridge. Homemade barley drinks [thanks to my sis who is not feeling well at that time, I got to eat such food. Luckily the foodstuff became appetizing]. Enough said, all superb delicious & satisfy my taste buds. Syukur Alhamdulillah!

Though my intention during the holidays is to revise & do exercises, I didn’t do it at all! Even if I did, it was when I’m searching for the appropriate questions for HR case study. Sadly say, I always cannot concentrate when I’m at home. Moreover, there’s TV & computer that forever will attract my attraction. It is my biggest imperfection. But whoever can resist such attraction if you’re stuck in a student life..?

For the interview, we all dressed up like normal workers do. Just to give the good impression during the task. We didn’t make any appointment – which is a big mistake! So, we tried calling several companies & ask how the procedure is regarding our research. We have the approval letter from our university but the companies require another letter which included the questionnaires needed for the research. Lessons learned, so we did another letter & fax it to the respective companies. Until now, we haven’t got any reply. The report is due on 1st April. We only have to pray for the response. Tired of waitnig, we form a backup plan. We went to steel manufacture factory. Gladly, we receive full commitment from the human resource manager. She gave very detailed information & even treats us with superior hospitality. Now, our problems kinda slove about 30%. All is left is to complete & submit the report...

No comments: