pretty handsome

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bruno Mars

He is a multi-talented singer, songwriter, producer and musician.

Peter Gene Hernandez is his birth name.

1st time dengar suara dia memang nice. dia pun good looking. lagu semua best!
through co-writing and performing on B.o.B's "Nothin' On You" and Travie McCoy's "Billionaire" dia makin famous, bak kata orang  :)

I like a guy that can play guitar, drums or other musical instruments. for me, it's an attraction. that's why I like music so much I guess. memang tak akan jumpa a guy exactly like Bruno Mars, tapi tak salah wishing for it kan?


"It's better if you don't understand. Just listen and have a good time" - Bruno Mars


'When I see your face. There's not a thing I would change.
And when you smile. The whole world stops for a while'


'I know you're somewhere out there. Somewhere far away.
In hopes you're on the other side. Talking to me too'


'Is it the look in your eyes? Or is this dancing juice?
Don't say no, no, no, no-no. If you're ready, like I'm ready'


'Easy come, easy go. That's just how you live oh.
Black, black, black and blue. Beat me till I'm numb'

*Picture(s) credits to Bruno Mars official site.


If you're a fan of Bruno Mars, you'll know the lyrics by heart. saja tak letak tajuk lagu-lagu di atas. boleh jadi game teka lagu hehe.

have a nice day  =)

No comments: